Valentine’s Day may be right around the corner, but you can certainly celebrate the love you and your significant other share all year round. Treat yourselves to a romantic outing from time to time, whether it’s a weekend getaway or an extended seasonal stay. You deserve it! Spice up your romantic escape with these year-round jar date ideas to enjoy when you visit the Haliburton Highlands.
Sandy Lane Resort is your four-season vacation destination, tucked away in Algonquin Highlands, Ontario. Our deluxe cottage accommodations place you right on the beautiful shores of Halls Lake and will serve as your mini home away from home. We’re conveniently located about three hours away from Toronto, making for a splendid weekend getaway for city-dwelling couples! Additionally, we offer an inclusive romance package, which you can inquire about by calling 705-489-2020. Keep reading for our list of the most enjoyable Haliburton Highlands jar date ideas—
Fall in Love with These Haliburton Highlands Jar Date Ideas
- Canoe (or kayak) on the crystal clear waters of Hall Lake
- Cycle through Southern Ontario (bring your own bikes)
- Enjoy fine-dining at Rhubarb, just a short drive from the resort
- Grab a nice cup of wine and soak in your Catherdral Style cottage’s private hot tub (please note that this amenity is available between November 1st to April 30th)
- Go on a waterfall tour through the gorgeous Haliburton Highlands
- Make a delicious meal for an “at-home” date night in your cottage
- Spend the day outdoors at Algonquin Park
- Take a scenic drive through the Haliburton Highlands
- Visit the educational wolf center at the Haliburton Forest
- Warm-up with a good cup of coffee or tea at these local coffee shops
You don’t need a jar at all—simply look at our list of 10 jar date ideas during your stay at Sandy Lane, roll a 10-sided die, and the number it lands on is your date. Book your romantic stay with us online today!